The East Tennessee Chapter of the ISSA is comprised of security professionals in a variety of impactful and decision-making capacities at leading organizations around Knoxville and east Tennessee. The chapter is just starting up in 2015, with about 35 members and meetings each month.
In a continuous effort to improve the quality of meetings and events, and to return the greatest value to our members, the Chapter invites sponsorships.for meetings and events. In exchange for sponsorships, the Chapter will provide a variety of services and marketing opportunities, according to guidelines listed below. Exceptions or alterations to these guidelines may be made at the discretion of a majority vote of the Chapter Board of Directors.
Sponsorship periods run in the calendar year. Since we are initiating our sponsorship program more than halfway through the year, Chapter Sponsorships signed up for in 2015 will be receive benefits through the end of Dec, 2016.
The East Tennessee ISSA Chapter operates under the ISSA International 501(c)6 group exemption.
Chapter Sponsor – $1000 (limit of 6 per year)
Chapter Sponsors receive maximum exposure on the Chapter website and Chapter communications. The current plan is for six (6) chapter meetings per year. Each chapter meeting will have a member-authored presentation, and a technology presentation from a Chapter sponsor.
Each Chapter Sponsor will receive:
- Recognition as an annual sponsor on all Chapter communications and thanked, by name, at each chapter meeting
- Will have logo / banner and website link on chapter website, along with a contact link
- Up to three (3) membership email communication opportunities, with content approved by the Chapter’s board of Directors, and email sent by the Membership Chairperson.
- At one of the six chapter meetings in the year, an exclusive 30-minute technology presentation with 5-minute vendor commercial during sponsorship period
- Attendance at all chapter meetings (6 per year. 2015 sponsors also may attend 2016 meetings)
- Ability to display collateral at meetings for the sponsorship year period (2015 and 2016).
Social Event Sponsor – $500 (limit of 5 per year)
Social Event sponsors sponsor one of the five (5) social events planned for each year. There will be only one Sponsor for each Social Event, providing sponsors with maximum exposure to Chapter members. Benefits include:
- Up to five (5) sponsor / company attendees at event
- Logo/banner and website link on Chapter website
- One (one) membership email communication opportunities, with content approved by the Chapter’s board of Directors, and email sent by the Membership Chairperson.
To become a sponsor, please visit http://goo.gl/forms/NfMT6e1vMp